We’re giving away 2 tickets, each valued at R750 (South African currency), to the Yoga Flow Festival 2018. The festival will be hosted from 21-25 March at Tolderia Resort, 2351 Lothair, Mpumalanga, South Africa. The ticket prize includes 4 nights of free camping & access to 70 yoga & meditation workshops. To enter, LIKE the Women4Adventure Facebook page & SHARE this competition on your Facebook timeline. The 2 winners will be selected & announced 13 March 2018. Please note it’s one entry per person only.
What You Need to Know
In March, Yoga enthusiasts from all over South Africa will again meet to share their passion for yoga at the Yoga Flow Festival. For the 3rd edition of Yoga Flow in Mpumalanga, expect triple the love, experiences and magic!
This will be a unique space for you to flow and celebrate, to clear your mind, to take time to nurture your soul. Whether you need an intense and sweaty yoga flow or unwind and rest in nature, you’ll find the perfect answer. Join for a delicious long weekend of inspiring yoga sessions, fresh air, chilled vibes and awesome sounds.
Yoga Flow Festal invites all the movers, groovers, sun chasers, moon lovers, adventure seekers, soulful yogi’s, the die-hards and the beginners to join in this inspirational space where everyone is welcome. Yoga Flow Festival connects amazing people, and is a visual feast of yoga, wellbeing, inner & outer exploration and magical moments awaiting you around every corner.
The festival is spread over four days around the tranquil lakeside lawns of the Mieliepop farm, and tickets will include a host of adventures and unlimited yoga experiences. Some of the activities you can expect include Vinyasa Flow, Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga (SUP), Acro Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, kids yoga, Inversion and Arm Balance workshops, Breathe Work, mindfulness and meditation sessions and much more…
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Guru Tent:
- Yoga & meditation
- Group Yoga sessions
- Vinyasa* Budokon* Vibrational Yin Yoga * Guided meditation*
- Restore, meditate or bathe in a facilitated sound journey hosted in The Sanctuary rest space, move to music or get involved in an interactive drumming and instrumental participation group.
- Meditation * Live music * Speakers * Interactive sounds * Vibrational Yoga to live instruments *Sound Journeys * Led & Free dances *
- Arts & Crafts
- Kids yoga
- SUP Yoga (Stand up paddleboard yoga lake style)
- Led musical workshops
- Holistic and Natural Wellness products and services
- Conscious food
- Speaker and Training Platform
- Bring along your instruments or hire from the team.
- Experience delicious nourishing vegan food from:
The Pretoria Vegan Food Fair
BE SURE TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS TO YOGA FLOW FESTIVAL 2018 TODAY.
VISIT www.yogaflowfestival.com FOR MORE INFO
Facebook Event here.