Write for Women4Adventure
We welcome contributing writers from around the world with open arms. If you have an exciting adventure that you’d like to share, please contact us. We cover posts and articles on hiking, cycling, trail running, urban adventures, skiing, snowboarding, water activities, yoga and Pilates. If you’ve been on an active adventure or you have a great idea for a post, we’d love to hear from you!
- Send your article ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pitches should be a short paragraph outlining your proposed article. We like fresh angles and our readers are women from around the world. Once you’ve got the go-ahead, you can start typing away.
- Posts can be anything between 600 and 800 words and should include 4-6 photographs. We love photos of you in action!
- Include sub-headings and contact details of tour operators (etc.) mentioned in your post at the bottom of the article.
- Posts are unpaid, but we are happy to spread the love by sharing your personal links. Please include your Twitter handle and a link to your website (or Facebook page/ email address) at the bottom of your post. Your article will also be featured on the Women4Adventure Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Send a brief description of who you are and a photo of yourself. Should you become a regular contributor, we will feature you as part of the team.
We look forward to working with you.
If you have any editorial queries, contact Franki at email@example.com.